Parent & Toddler
The P&T is returning to Tuesday mornings
Come join us from 10am to 12pm
New People Welcome !
Please contact Ber for more information.
A few pictures with Farmer Dave
PARENT & TODDLER
The Parent & Toddler group offers:
- A place to go, where both parents and children are welcome
- An opportunity for parents to be with their children without being distracted by household chores
- The enhancement of the parent and child relationship
- A sense of belonging to a community group for both parent and child
- The opportunity for both parents and children to socially interact with one another and meet new friends
- Parents a chance to gain support and advice from other parents
- Access to other community resources available in the Centre, eg, information/speakers on various topics
- A secure environment for children to play in, thus encouraging them to develop to their fullest potential
All parents, toddlers and babies are welcome.
The Parent and Toddler group meet every Thursday morning in from 10:00am to 12:00pm. The cost is €2.00 per family per session. A light snack is provided for the children, while parents can enjoy a tea or coffee.
For more information, pop into the Family Resource Centre or contact Ber Brophy @ 056- 772 3309.