Parent & Toddler
Come join us from 10am to 12pm
All parents/carers, toddlers and babies are welcome.
The Parent and Toddler group meet every Thursday morning in from 10:00am to 12:00pm. The cost is €2.00 per family per session. A light snack is provided for the children, while parents can enjoy a tea or coffee.
For more information, pop into the Family Resource Centre or contact Ber Brophy @ 056- 772 3309.
New People Welcome !
A few pictures with Farmer Dave
PARENT & TODDLER
The Parent & Toddler group offers:
- A place to go, where both parents and children are welcome
- An opportunity for parents to be with their children without being distracted by household chores
- The enhancement of the parent and child relationship
- A sense of belonging to a community group for both parent and child
- The opportunity for both parents and children to socially interact with one another and meet new friends
- Parents a chance to gain support and advice from other parents
- Access to other community resources available in the Centre, eg, information/speakers on various topics
- A secure environment for children to play in, thus encouraging them to develop to their fullest potential